Children in the House

I love that there is a firetruck in my powder room.
I love that there are purple princess dress up shoes in the master bathroom.
I love that there is a red car and a blue car on the floor of the master bedroom.
I love that there are Legos on the dining room table.
I love that there is a stuffy bald eagle on my kitchen counter.
I love that there is an orange bottle of bubbles in my daughters's bathroom.
I love that two medals hang from the doorknob going out the garage.
I love that there is an impossibly large container of animal crackers on top of the refrigerator.
I love that there is a playpen in my room.
I love that there is a sleeping bag and tent in my room.
I love that my children's beds have never been slept in.
I love that my bed has stuffed animals and children's blankets in it.
I love that Little House in the Big Woods is on my night table.
I love that there is a coloring book on the kitchen table.

There are beloved children living in my house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Then Something Wonderful Happened

I don't have a title except a weakness maybe

Raising a Girl